Costs for Septic Tank Installation in Granite City, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of septic tank installation in Granite City, but it will not get them an exact number. Granite City septic tank installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for septic tank installation in Granite City is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for septic tank installation in the Madison county ranged from $1,673.00 to $11,776.00.
Estimates for septic tank installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Granite City septic tank installation estimates from local professionals.
Granite City Septic Tank Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Granite City hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Granite City.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Granite City Septic Tank Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Granite City law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $684.24-$855.30 to Granite City septic tank installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Granite City area as well. Homeowners usually compare Granite City septic tank installation with Septic Tank Installation around Caseyville, IL, Septic Tank Installation near Collinsville, IL and East Saint Louis, IL Septic Tank Installation in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 10, 2019