Costs for Siding Installation in Bethel Park, PA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of siding installation in Bethel Park, but it will not get them an exact number. Bethel Park siding installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for siding installation in Bethel Park is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for siding installation in the Allegheny county ranged from $5,106.00 to $6,955.00.
Estimates for siding installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Bethel Park siding installation estimates from local professionals.
Bethel Park Siding Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Bethel Park hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $4.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Bethel Park.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Bethel Park Siding Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Pennsylvania sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Bethel Park law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $723.60-$904.50 to Bethel Park siding installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Bethel Park area as well. Homeowners usually compare Bethel Park siding installation with Canonsburg, PA Siding Installation, Carnegie, PA Siding Installation and Clairton, PA Siding Installation in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 21, 2020