Costs for Siding Installation in Montgomery, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of siding installation in Montgomery, but it will not get them an exact number. Montgomery siding installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for siding installation in Montgomery is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for siding installation in the Montgomery county ranged from $4,549.00 to $6,241.00.
Estimates for siding installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Montgomery siding installation estimates from local professionals.
Montgomery Siding Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Montgomery hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $4.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Montgomery.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Montgomery Siding Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Montgomery law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $647.40-$809.25 to Montgomery siding installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Montgomery area as well. Homeowners usually compare Montgomery siding installation with Millbrook, AL Siding Installation, Siding Installation near Prattville, AL and Wetumpka, AL Siding Installation in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 10, 2019