Costs for Siding Replacement in Henderson, NV
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of siding replacement in Henderson, but it will not get them an exact number. Henderson siding replacement costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for siding replacement in Henderson is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for siding replacement in the Clark county ranged from $2,577.00 to $16,499.00.
Estimates for siding replacement change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Henderson siding replacement estimates from local professionals.
Henderson Siding Replacement Estimate Breakdown
- Average Henderson hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Henderson.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Henderson Siding Replacement Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Nevada sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Henderson law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,138.56-$1,423.20 to Henderson siding replacement estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Henderson area as well. Homeowners usually compare Henderson siding replacement with Siding Replacement in Boulder City, NV, North Las Vegas, NV Siding Replacement and Siding Replacement in Las Vegas, NV in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 20, 2019