Costs for Siding Replacement in Westerly, RI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of siding replacement in Westerly, but it will not get them an exact number. Westerly siding replacement costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for siding replacement in Westerly is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for siding replacement in the Washington county ranged from $2,697.00 to $17,264.00.
Estimates for siding replacement change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Westerly siding replacement estimates from local professionals.
Westerly Siding Replacement Estimate Breakdown
- Average Westerly hourly labor costs.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Westerly.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Westerly Siding Replacement Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Rhode Island sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Westerly law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,191.24-$1,489.05 to Westerly siding replacement estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Westerly area as well. Homeowners usually compare Westerly siding replacement with North Stonington, CT Siding Replacement, Siding Replacement around Pawcatuck, CT and Charlestown, RI Siding Replacement in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 27, 2018