Costs for Swamp Cooler in Fairfax, VA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of swamp cooler in Fairfax, but it will not get them an exact number. Fairfax swamp cooler costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for swamp cooler in Fairfax is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for swamp cooler in the Fairfax county ranged from $2,683.00 to $3,540.00.
Estimates for swamp cooler change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Fairfax swamp cooler estimates from local professionals.
Fairfax Swamp Cooler Estimate Breakdown
- Average Fairfax hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2,683.00 to $3,540.00 per unit.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Fairfax.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Fairfax Swamp Cooler Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Virginia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Fairfax law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $373.32-$466.65 to Fairfax swamp cooler estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Fairfax area as well. Homeowners usually compare Fairfax swamp cooler with Annandale, VA Swamp Cooler, Swamp Cooler near Burke, VA and Swamp Cooler in Centreville, VA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jan 12, 2020