Costs for Swamp Cooler in Hermosa Beach, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of swamp cooler in Hermosa Beach, but it will not get them an exact number. Hermosa Beach swamp cooler costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for swamp cooler in Hermosa Beach is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for swamp cooler in the Los Angeles county ranged from $2,755.00 to $3,620.00.
Estimates for swamp cooler change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Hermosa Beach swamp cooler estimates from local professionals.
Hermosa Beach Swamp Cooler Estimate Breakdown
- Average Hermosa Beach hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2,755.00 to $3,620.00 per unit.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Hermosa Beach.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Hermosa Beach Swamp Cooler Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Hermosa Beach law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $382.44-$478.05 to Hermosa Beach swamp cooler estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Hermosa Beach area as well. Homeowners usually compare Hermosa Beach swamp cooler with Carson, CA Swamp Cooler, Compton, CA Swamp Cooler and Swamp Cooler in Culver City, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 25, 2019