Costs for Swamp Cooler in Pawcatuck, CT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of swamp cooler in Pawcatuck, but it will not get them an exact number. Pawcatuck swamp cooler costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for swamp cooler in Pawcatuck is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for swamp cooler in the New London county ranged from $2,708.00 to $3,566.00.
Estimates for swamp cooler change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Pawcatuck swamp cooler estimates from local professionals.
Pawcatuck Swamp Cooler Estimate Breakdown
- Average Pawcatuck hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2,708.00 to $3,566.00 per unit.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Pawcatuck.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Pawcatuck Swamp Cooler Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Connecticut sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Pawcatuck law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $376.44-$470.55 to Pawcatuck swamp cooler estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Pawcatuck area as well. Homeowners usually compare Pawcatuck swamp cooler with North Stonington, CT Swamp Cooler, Swamp Cooler around Hopkinton, RI and Westerly, RI Swamp Cooler in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 13, 2019