Costs for Swamp Cooler in Philadelphia, PA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of swamp cooler in Philadelphia, but it will not get them an exact number. Philadelphia swamp cooler costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for swamp cooler in Philadelphia is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for swamp cooler in the Philadelphia county ranged from $2,498.00 to $3,280.00.
Estimates for swamp cooler change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Philadelphia swamp cooler estimates from local professionals.
Philadelphia Swamp Cooler Estimate Breakdown
- Average Philadelphia hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2,498.00 to $3,280.00 per unit.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Philadelphia.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Philadelphia Swamp Cooler Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Pennsylvania sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Philadelphia law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $346.68-$433.35 to Philadelphia swamp cooler estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Philadelphia area as well. Homeowners usually compare Philadelphia swamp cooler with Audubon, NJ Swamp Cooler, Swamp Cooler near Barrington, NJ and Bellmawr, NJ Swamp Cooler in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 20, 2018