Costs for Swamp Cooler in Russellville, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of swamp cooler in Russellville, but it will not get them an exact number. Russellville swamp cooler costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for swamp cooler in Russellville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2018 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for swamp cooler in the Franklin county ranged from $2,454.00 to $3,246.00.
Estimates for swamp cooler change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Russellville swamp cooler estimates from local professionals.
Russellville Swamp Cooler Estimate Breakdown
- Average Russellville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2,454.00 to $3,246.00 per unit.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Russellville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Russellville Swamp Cooler Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Russellville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $342.00-$427.50 to Russellville swamp cooler estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Russellville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Russellville swamp cooler with Florence, AL Swamp Cooler, Swamp Cooler around Hamilton, AL and Swamp Cooler near Muscle Shoals, AL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 19, 2018