Costs for Swamp Cooler in South San Francisco, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of swamp cooler in South San Francisco, but it will not get them an exact number. South San Francisco swamp cooler costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for swamp cooler in South San Francisco is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2022 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for swamp cooler in the San Mateo county ranged from $2,621.00 to $3,434.00.
Estimates for swamp cooler change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in South San Francisco swamp cooler estimates from local professionals.
South San Francisco Swamp Cooler Estimate Breakdown
- Average South San Francisco hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2,621.00 to $3,434.00 per unit.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in South San Francisco.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
South San Francisco Swamp Cooler Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by South San Francisco law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $363.24-$454.05 to South San Francisco swamp cooler estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the South San Francisco area as well. Homeowners usually compare South San Francisco swamp cooler with Burlingame, CA Swamp Cooler, Swamp Cooler in Daly City, CA and Swamp Cooler in Millbrae in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 20, 2022