Costs for Swamp Cooler in Tinley Park, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of swamp cooler in Tinley Park, but it will not get them an exact number. Tinley Park swamp cooler costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for swamp cooler in Tinley Park is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for swamp cooler in the Cook county ranged from $2,750.00 to $3,612.00.
Estimates for swamp cooler change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Tinley Park swamp cooler estimates from local professionals.
Tinley Park Swamp Cooler Estimate Breakdown
- Average Tinley Park hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2,750.00 to $3,612.00 per unit.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Tinley Park.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Tinley Park Swamp Cooler Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Tinley Park law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $381.72-$477.15 to Tinley Park swamp cooler estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Tinley Park area as well. Homeowners usually compare Tinley Park swamp cooler with Swamp Cooler in Alsip, IL, Swamp Cooler around Chicago Ridge, IL and Country Club Hills, IL Swamp Cooler in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 12, 2021