Costs for Swamp Cooler in Worcester, MA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of swamp cooler in Worcester, but it will not get them an exact number. Worcester swamp cooler costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for swamp cooler in Worcester is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for swamp cooler in the Worcester county ranged from $2,498.00 to $3,290.00.
Estimates for swamp cooler change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Worcester swamp cooler estimates from local professionals.
Worcester Swamp Cooler Estimate Breakdown
- Average Worcester hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $2,498.00 to $3,290.00 per unit.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Worcester.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Worcester Swamp Cooler Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Massachusetts sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Worcester law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $347.28-$434.10 to Worcester swamp cooler estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Worcester area as well. Homeowners usually compare Worcester swamp cooler with Auburn, MA Swamp Cooler, Swamp Cooler around Grafton, MA and Swamp Cooler around Holden, MA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 29, 2019