Costs for Tennis Court Construction in De Soto, KS
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tennis court construction in De Soto, but it will not get them an exact number. De Soto tennis court construction costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tennis court construction in De Soto is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tennis court construction in the Johnson county ranged from $2,855.00 to $3,125.00.
Estimates for tennis court construction change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in De Soto tennis court construction estimates from local professionals.
De Soto Tennis Court Construction Estimate Breakdown
- Average De Soto hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $3.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in De Soto.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
De Soto Tennis Court Construction Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Kansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by De Soto law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $358.80-$448.50 to De Soto tennis court construction estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the De Soto area as well. Homeowners usually compare De Soto tennis court construction with Tennis Court Construction near Bonner Springs, KS, Tennis Court Construction around Eudora, KS and Olathe, KS Tennis Court Construction in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 15, 2021