Costs for Tennis Court Construction in Lincoln Park, MI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tennis court construction in Lincoln Park, but it will not get them an exact number. Lincoln Park tennis court construction costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tennis court construction in Lincoln Park is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tennis court construction in the Wayne county ranged from $2,983.00 to $3,259.00.
Estimates for tennis court construction change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Lincoln Park tennis court construction estimates from local professionals.
Lincoln Park Tennis Court Construction Estimate Breakdown
- Average Lincoln Park hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $4.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Lincoln Park.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Lincoln Park Tennis Court Construction Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Michigan sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Lincoln Park law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $374.52-$468.15 to Lincoln Park tennis court construction estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Lincoln Park area as well. Homeowners usually compare Lincoln Park tennis court construction with Allen Park, MI Tennis Court Construction, Tennis Court Construction near Dearborn, MI and Tennis Court Construction around Dearborn Heights, MI in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 10, 2019