Costs for Tennis Court Construction in Suffern, NY
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tennis court construction in Suffern, but it will not get them an exact number. Suffern tennis court construction costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tennis court construction in Suffern is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tennis court construction in the Rockland county ranged from $3,145.00 to $3,421.00.
Estimates for tennis court construction change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Suffern tennis court construction estimates from local professionals.
Suffern Tennis Court Construction Estimate Breakdown
- Average Suffern hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $4.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Suffern.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Suffern Tennis Court Construction Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New York sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Suffern law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $393.96-$492.45 to Suffern tennis court construction estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Suffern area as well. Homeowners usually compare Suffern tennis court construction with Allendale, NJ Tennis Court Construction, Franklin Lakes, NJ Tennis Court Construction and Hillsdale, NJ Tennis Court Construction in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jun 20, 2019