Costs for Tennis Court Resurfacing in Kingston, PA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tennis court resurfacing in Kingston, but it will not get them an exact number. Kingston tennis court resurfacing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tennis court resurfacing in Kingston is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tennis court resurfacing in the Luzerne county ranged from $3,058.00 to $3,542.00.
Estimates for tennis court resurfacing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Kingston tennis court resurfacing estimates from local professionals.
Kingston Tennis Court Resurfacing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Kingston hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $4.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Kingston.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Kingston Tennis Court Resurfacing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Pennsylvania sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Kingston law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $396.00-$495.00 to Kingston tennis court resurfacing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Kingston area as well. Homeowners usually compare Kingston tennis court resurfacing with Tennis Court Resurfacing in Dallas, PA, Tennis Court Resurfacing near Luzerne, PA and Mountain Top, PA Tennis Court Resurfacing in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Aug 15, 2019