Costs for Tennis Court Resurfacing in Tucson, AZ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tennis court resurfacing in Tucson, but it will not get them an exact number. Tucson tennis court resurfacing costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tennis court resurfacing in Tucson is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tennis court resurfacing in the Pima county ranged from $3,073.00 to $3,561.00.
Estimates for tennis court resurfacing change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Tucson tennis court resurfacing estimates from local professionals.
Tucson Tennis Court Resurfacing Estimate Breakdown
- Average Tucson hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $3.00 to $4.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Tucson.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Tucson Tennis Court Resurfacing Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arizona sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Tucson law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $398.04-$497.55 to Tucson tennis court resurfacing estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Tucson area as well. Homeowners usually compare Tucson tennis court resurfacing with Green Valley, AZ Tennis Court Resurfacing, Tennis Court Resurfacing in Sahuarita, AZ and Tennis Court Resurfacing near Marana, AZ in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 18, 2019