Costs for Tile Installation in Montgomeryville, PA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tile installation in Montgomeryville, but it will not get them an exact number. Montgomeryville tile installation costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tile installation in Montgomeryville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tile installation in the Montgomery county ranged from $9,143.00 to $13,283.00.
Estimates for tile installation change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Montgomeryville tile installation estimates from local professionals.
Montgomeryville Tile Installation Estimate Breakdown
- Average Montgomeryville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Montgomeryville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Montgomeryville Tile Installation Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Pennsylvania sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Montgomeryville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $1,345.56-$1,681.95 to Montgomeryville tile installation estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Montgomeryville area as well. Homeowners usually compare Montgomeryville tile installation with Ambler, PA Tile Installation, Blue Bell, PA Tile Installation and Tile Installation around Doylestown, PA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 21, 2019