Costs for Tiles in Aberdeen, SD
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Aberdeen, but it will not get them an exact number. Aberdeen tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Aberdeen is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Brown county ranged from $3,590.00 to $5,310.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Aberdeen tiles estimates from local professionals.
Aberdeen Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Aberdeen hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Aberdeen.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Aberdeen Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- South Dakota sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Aberdeen law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $534.00-$667.50 to Aberdeen tiles estimates.
Last Update: Aug 5, 2019