Costs for Tiles in Ashburnham, MA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Ashburnham, but it will not get them an exact number. Ashburnham tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Ashburnham is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Worcester county ranged from $3,774.00 to $5,531.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Ashburnham tiles estimates from local professionals.
Ashburnham Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Ashburnham hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Ashburnham.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Ashburnham Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Massachusetts sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Ashburnham law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $558.24-$697.80 to Ashburnham tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Ashburnham area as well. Homeowners usually compare Ashburnham tiles with Tiles around Fitchburg, MA, Gardner Tiles and Tiles in Templeton in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 12, 2019