Costs for Tiles in Bella Vista, AR
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Bella Vista, but it will not get them an exact number. Bella Vista tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Bella Vista is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Benton county ranged from $3,391.00 to $5,081.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Bella Vista tiles estimates from local professionals.
Bella Vista Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Bella Vista hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Bella Vista.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Bella Vista Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arkansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Bella Vista law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $508.32-$635.40 to Bella Vista tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Bella Vista area as well. Homeowners usually compare Bella Vista tiles with Bentonville Tiles and Centerton, AR Tiles in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 12, 2020