Costs for Tiles in Bethalto, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Bethalto, but it will not get them an exact number. Bethalto tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Bethalto is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Madison county ranged from $3,664.00 to $5,358.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Bethalto tiles estimates from local professionals.
Bethalto Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Bethalto hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Bethalto.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Bethalto Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Bethalto law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $541.32-$676.65 to Bethalto tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Bethalto area as well. Homeowners usually compare Bethalto tiles with Alton Tiles, East Alton Tiles and Edwardsville, IL Tiles in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 17, 2020