Costs for Tiles in Bonner Springs, KS
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Bonner Springs, but it will not get them an exact number. Bonner Springs tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Bonner Springs is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Wyandotte county ranged from $3,713.00 to $5,485.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Bonner Springs tiles estimates from local professionals.
Bonner Springs Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Bonner Springs hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Bonner Springs.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Bonner Springs Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Kansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Bonner Springs law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $551.88-$689.85 to Bonner Springs tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Bonner Springs area as well. Homeowners usually compare Bonner Springs tiles with De Soto, KS Tiles in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 12, 2021