Costs for Tiles in Conway, AR
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Conway, but it will not get them an exact number. Conway tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Conway is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Faulkner county ranged from $3,478.00 to $5,181.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Conway tiles estimates from local professionals.
Conway Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Conway hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Conway.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Conway Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arkansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Conway law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $519.48-$649.35 to Conway tiles estimates.
Last Update: Jan 7, 2020