Costs for Tiles in Dana Point, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Dana Point, but it will not get them an exact number. Dana Point tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Dana Point is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2024 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Orange county ranged from $3,623.00 to $5,283.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Dana Point tiles estimates from local professionals.
Dana Point Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Dana Point hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Dana Point.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Dana Point Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Dana Point law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $534.36-$667.95 to Dana Point tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Dana Point area as well. Homeowners usually compare Dana Point tiles with Tiles in Aliso Viejo, Laguna Beach, CA Tiles and Tiles near Laguna Hills, CA in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 24, 2024