Costs for Tiles in East Lyme, CT
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in East Lyme, but it will not get them an exact number. East Lyme tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in East Lyme is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the New London county ranged from $3,650.00 to $5,348.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in East Lyme tiles estimates from local professionals.
East Lyme Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average East Lyme hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in East Lyme.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
East Lyme Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Connecticut sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by East Lyme law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $539.88-$674.85 to East Lyme tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the East Lyme area as well. Homeowners usually compare East Lyme tiles with Tiles near Essex, Tiles in Montville, CT and New London Tiles in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 10, 2019