Costs for Tiles in Eufaula, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Eufaula, but it will not get them an exact number. Eufaula tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Eufaula is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Barbour county ranged from $3,407.00 to $5,077.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Eufaula tiles estimates from local professionals.
Eufaula Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Eufaula hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Eufaula.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Eufaula Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Eufaula law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $509.04-$636.30 to Eufaula tiles estimates.
Last Update: May 31, 2020