Costs for Tiles in Evergreen Park, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Evergreen Park, but it will not get them an exact number. Evergreen Park tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Evergreen Park is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Cook county ranged from $3,940.00 to $5,705.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Evergreen Park tiles estimates from local professionals.
Evergreen Park Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Evergreen Park hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Evergreen Park.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Evergreen Park Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Evergreen Park law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $578.64-$723.30 to Evergreen Park tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Evergreen Park area as well. Homeowners usually compare Evergreen Park tiles with Tiles in Alsip, Berwyn Tiles and Bridgeview, IL Tiles in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 11, 2019