Costs for Tiles in Fort Lee, NJ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Fort Lee, but it will not get them an exact number. Fort Lee tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Fort Lee is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Bergen county ranged from $3,861.00 to $5,597.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Fort Lee tiles estimates from local professionals.
Fort Lee Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Fort Lee hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Fort Lee.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Fort Lee Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New Jersey sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Fort Lee law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $567.48-$709.35 to Fort Lee tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Fort Lee area as well. Homeowners usually compare Fort Lee tiles with Bergenfield Tiles, Bogota, NJ Tiles and Tiles around Carlstadt in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 3, 2019