Costs for Tiles in Fort Meade, FL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Fort Meade, but it will not get them an exact number. Fort Meade tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Fort Meade is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Polk county ranged from $3,369.00 to $4,997.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Fort Meade tiles estimates from local professionals.
Fort Meade Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Fort Meade hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Fort Meade.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Fort Meade Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Florida sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Fort Meade law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $501.96-$627.45 to Fort Meade tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Fort Meade area as well. Homeowners usually compare Fort Meade tiles with Tiles around Auburndale, Tiles near Avon Park, FL and Bartow Tiles in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: May 27, 2019