Costs for Tiles in Giddings, TX
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Giddings, but it will not get them an exact number. Giddings tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Giddings is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Lee county ranged from $3,361.00 to $5,016.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Giddings tiles estimates from local professionals.
Giddings Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Giddings hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Giddings.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Giddings Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Texas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Giddings law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $502.56-$628.20 to Giddings tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Giddings area as well. Homeowners usually compare Giddings tiles with Bastrop, TX Tiles and Elgin Tiles in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 11, 2019