Costs for Tiles in Gulf Shores, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Gulf Shores, but it will not get them an exact number. Gulf Shores tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Gulf Shores is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Baldwin county ranged from $3,593.00 to $5,327.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Gulf Shores tiles estimates from local professionals.
Gulf Shores Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Gulf Shores hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Gulf Shores.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Gulf Shores Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Gulf Shores law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $535.20-$669.00 to Gulf Shores tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Gulf Shores area as well. Homeowners usually compare Gulf Shores tiles with Tiles around Foley, AL and Tiles in Orange Beach, AL in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Jul 25, 2019