Costs for Tiles in Harker Heights, TX
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Harker Heights, but it will not get them an exact number. Harker Heights tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Harker Heights is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Bell county ranged from $3,526.00 to $5,251.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Harker Heights tiles estimates from local professionals.
Harker Heights Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Harker Heights hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Harker Heights.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Harker Heights Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Texas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Harker Heights law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $526.56-$658.20 to Harker Heights tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Harker Heights area as well. Homeowners usually compare Harker Heights tiles with Killeen Tiles and Tiles near Fort Hood, TX in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 12, 2020