Costs for Tiles in Honolulu, HI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Honolulu, but it will not get them an exact number. Honolulu tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Honolulu is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Honolulu county ranged from $4,581.00 to $6,487.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Honolulu tiles estimates from local professionals.
Honolulu Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Honolulu hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $9.00 to $12.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Honolulu.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Honolulu Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Hawaii sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Honolulu law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $664.08-$830.10 to Honolulu tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Honolulu area as well. Homeowners usually compare Honolulu tiles with Aiea Tiles, Kaneohe, HI Tiles and Pearl City Tiles in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Dec 1, 2020