Costs for Tiles in Jacksonville, AL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Jacksonville, but it will not get them an exact number. Jacksonville tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Jacksonville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Calhoun county ranged from $3,454.00 to $5,158.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Jacksonville tiles estimates from local professionals.
Jacksonville Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Jacksonville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Jacksonville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Jacksonville Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Alabama sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Jacksonville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $516.72-$645.90 to Jacksonville tiles estimates.
Last Update: Sep 15, 2019