Costs for Tiles in Jesup, GA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Jesup, but it will not get them an exact number. Jesup tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Jesup is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Wayne county ranged from $3,078.00 to $4,611.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Jesup tiles estimates from local professionals.
Jesup Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Jesup hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Jesup.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Jesup Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Georgia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Jesup law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $461.28-$576.60 to Jesup tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Jesup area as well. Homeowners usually compare Jesup tiles with Fort Stewart, GA Tiles and Hinesville, GA Tiles in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 11, 2019