Costs for Tiles in Lovington, NM
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Lovington, but it will not get them an exact number. Lovington tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Lovington is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Lea county ranged from $3,596.00 to $5,335.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Lovington tiles estimates from local professionals.
Lovington Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Lovington hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Lovington.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Lovington Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- New Mexico sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Lovington law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $535.80-$669.75 to Lovington tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Lovington area as well. Homeowners usually compare Lovington tiles with Tiles around Hobbs in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Sep 3, 2019