Costs for Tiles in Marina, CA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Marina, but it will not get them an exact number. Marina tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Marina is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Monterey county ranged from $4,108.00 to $5,978.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Marina tiles estimates from local professionals.
Marina Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Marina hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $8.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Marina.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Marina Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- California sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Marina law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $605.16-$756.45 to Marina tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Marina area as well. Homeowners usually compare Marina tiles with Tiles around Salinas, CA, Monterey Tiles and Tiles in Pacific Grove in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 13, 2019