Costs for Tiles in Marysville, OH
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Marysville, but it will not get them an exact number. Marysville tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Marysville is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Union county ranged from $3,424.00 to $5,039.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Marysville tiles estimates from local professionals.
Marysville Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Marysville hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Marysville.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Marysville Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Ohio sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Marysville law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $507.72-$634.65 to Marysville tiles estimates.
Last Update: Dec 1, 2020