Costs for Tiles in Ottawa, IL
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Ottawa, but it will not get them an exact number. Ottawa tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Ottawa is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the La Salle county ranged from $3,874.00 to $5,653.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Ottawa tiles estimates from local professionals.
Ottawa Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Ottawa hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Ottawa.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Ottawa Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Illinois sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Ottawa law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $571.56-$714.45 to Ottawa tiles estimates.
Last Update: Feb 7, 2019