Costs for Tiles in Park Hills, MO
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Park Hills, but it will not get them an exact number. Park Hills tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Park Hills is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the St Francois county ranged from $3,513.00 to $5,212.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Park Hills tiles estimates from local professionals.
Park Hills Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Park Hills hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Park Hills.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Park Hills Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Missouri sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Park Hills law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $523.44-$654.30 to Park Hills tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Park Hills area as well. Homeowners usually compare Park Hills tiles with Tiles near Bonne Terre and Farmington, MO Tiles in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Apr 7, 2020