Costs for Tiles in Peoria, AZ
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Peoria, but it will not get them an exact number. Peoria tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Peoria is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Maricopa county ranged from $3,319.00 to $4,906.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Peoria tiles estimates from local professionals.
Peoria Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Peoria hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Peoria.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Peoria Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arizona sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Peoria law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $493.44-$616.80 to Peoria tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Peoria area as well. Homeowners usually compare Peoria tiles with Tiles near Avondale, AZ, Tiles in El Mirage and Glendale Tiles in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Mar 4, 2019