Costs for Tiles in Pooler, GA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Pooler, but it will not get them an exact number. Pooler tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Pooler is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Chatham county ranged from $3,545.00 to $5,276.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Pooler tiles estimates from local professionals.
Pooler Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Pooler hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Pooler.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Pooler Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Georgia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Pooler law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $529.20-$661.50 to Pooler tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Pooler area as well. Homeowners usually compare Pooler tiles with Savannah Tiles in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 10, 2019