Costs for Tiles in Radford, VA
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Radford, but it will not get them an exact number. Radford tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Radford is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Radford City county ranged from $3,343.00 to $5,019.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Radford tiles estimates from local professionals.
Radford Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Radford hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Radford.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Radford Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Virginia sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Radford law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $501.72-$627.15 to Radford tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Radford area as well. Homeowners usually compare Radford tiles with Christiansburg Tiles in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Nov 17, 2019