Costs for Tiles in Smyrna, DE
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Smyrna, but it will not get them an exact number. Smyrna tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Smyrna is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Kent county ranged from $3,827.00 to $5,603.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Smyrna tiles estimates from local professionals.
Smyrna Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Smyrna hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Smyrna.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Smyrna Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Delaware sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Smyrna law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $565.80-$707.25 to Smyrna tiles estimates.
Last Update: Apr 11, 2019