Costs for Tiles in Stevens Point, WI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Stevens Point, but it will not get them an exact number. Stevens Point tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Stevens Point is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2020 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Portage county ranged from $3,758.00 to $5,534.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Stevens Point tiles estimates from local professionals.
Stevens Point Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Stevens Point hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $11.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Stevens Point.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Stevens Point Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Wisconsin sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Stevens Point law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $557.52-$696.90 to Stevens Point tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Stevens Point area as well. Homeowners usually compare Stevens Point tiles with Plover Tiles in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Oct 17, 2019