Costs for Tiles in Thief River Falls, MN
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Thief River Falls, but it will not get them an exact number. Thief River Falls tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Thief River Falls is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2021 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Pennington county ranged from $3,572.00 to $5,235.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Thief River Falls tiles estimates from local professionals.
Thief River Falls Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Thief River Falls hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Thief River Falls.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Thief River Falls Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Minnesota sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Thief River Falls law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $528.36-$660.45 to Thief River Falls tiles estimates.
Last Update: Mar 27, 2021