Costs for Tiles in Trumann, AR
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in Trumann, but it will not get them an exact number. Trumann tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in Trumann is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Poinsett county ranged from $3,050.00 to $4,583.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in Trumann tiles estimates from local professionals.
Trumann Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average Trumann hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $6.00 to $9.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in Trumann.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
Trumann Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Arkansas sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by Trumann law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $457.92-$572.40 to Trumann tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the Trumann area as well. Homeowners usually compare Trumann tiles with Jonesboro, AR Tiles, Tiles near Osceola and Paragould Tiles in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 18, 2019