Costs for Tiles in White Lake, MI
Looking at national averages and data can help a homeowner get a general idea of the cost of tiles in White Lake, but it will not get them an exact number. White Lake tiles costs will be affected due to labor rates, material costs, and any permits or licenses required. With that in mind figuring out a local average cost for tiles in White Lake is highly recommended before starting such a project.
In 2019 our data concluded that the amount homeowners paid for tiles in the Oakland county ranged from $3,598.00 to $5,262.00.
Estimates for tiles change from state to state and city to city. Below is listed what is usually included and what is usually not included in White Lake tiles estimates from local professionals.
White Lake Tiles Estimate Breakdown
- Average White Lake hourly labor costs.
- Material costs ranging from $7.00 to $10.00 per square foot.
- Average miscellaneous costs for other materials and equipment rental in White Lake.
- Unrecognized costs like surface preparation and cleanup fees.
White Lake Tiles Estimates Usually Don’t Account For
- Michigan sales taxes for materials and related equipment.
- Required permits and building fees enforced by White Lake law.
- General contractor, if used, fees for this project. These fees usually add another $531.60-$664.50 to White Lake tiles estimates.
It may be beneficial and strategic to compare the costs from cities surrounding the White Lake area as well. Homeowners usually compare White Lake tiles with Tiles in Commerce Township, MI, Tiles around Milford, MI and Walled Lake, MI Tiles in order to determine a better price range.
Last Update: Feb 1, 2019